Portrait Stamp Carving Workshop by Denise Jillian Tan
Date: Saturday, 24 August 2019
Time: 2.00 - 6.00pm
Venue: The Fort Studios
This workshop is for ages 12 years and above and limited to 10 pax. Art enthusiasts of all experience levels are welcome.
- We accept payment by Paynow, Paylah or I-banking only.
- Payment Instructions will be sent to your email upon receipt of your booking.
- Payment must be made within 2 days of booking, and not after commencement of the workshop.
Experience the tactile joy of stamp carving in this workshop led by lead teaching artist and founder of The Fort Studios, Denise Jillian Tan. Through simple steps, you will learn practical drawing and carving techniques essential to creating the perfect rubber stamp! This addictive process will yield rubber stamps ideal for scrapbooking, making name cards, or simply for adding a personal touch to any gift. Choose any portrait of yourself, a loved one, or even your fur child to serve as your muse.
Participants will receive a starter stamp-making kit that includes a rubber block to complete 2 stamps, with enough left to create 8 more at home.
- In the event of low attendance, the session will be cancelled. Registered participants will be notified 2-3 days pior through email and asked to provide details for a full refund.
- Bookings can be transferred to another party with at least 24-hours notice via email, phone call or Whatsapp before the scheduled event.
- Bookings are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at any given time at our sole discretion.